MPHCA is a nonprofit membership organization comprised of 21 Community Health Centers providing quality comprehensive healthcare in accredited medical homes. Our health centers provide care to over 300,000 patients within 190 sites throughout Mississippi’s underserved communities. MS-CHCs generate more than a quarter of a billion dollars per capita to our state’s economy. For over 30 years, we have provided our members with exceptional training, technical support, and advocacy at the state and federal level.
Thank you MS-CHCs for making National Health Center Week a Success!
Congratulations to MS SAFENET!
MPHCA News to Use
- Family Health Care Clinic Achieves NCQA PCHM Level 3 Recognition - Congratulations!
- State Medical Association Seeks Alternative to Medicaid Expansion
- AUTO-HPSA Scoring May Impact Member Health Centers
- HRSA Issues Service Area Competition Application (SAC) Due Date Table
- Coastal Family Health Center Achieves NCQA PCMH Level 3 Recognition - Congratulations!
- Mississippi Emergency Management Plan (Note: ESF-8 Public Health and Medical Services Response Section
HRSA recently hosted a webinar on Improving Transparency in Auto-HPSA Scoring . You can find mor..
The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) today announced that Family Health Care Clin..
Health and Human Services (HHS) Secretary Sylvia M. Burwell announced more than $36 millio..
Reminder: Join the NHCW Thunderclap Campaign (https://nachc.nationbuilder.com/r?u=https%3A%..
Coastal Family Health Center efforts to provide higher quality health care at lower cost while i..
Oct. 19, 2016 Death & Dying "The Conversation" and Ethical Behavior
Mar. 22, 2017 2017 National Conference on Tobacco or Health (NCTOH)